A Better Way to Enjoy the Latest DVD - Copy Puss in Boots DVD to MPEG2
On Feb. 24th, 2012, the DVD of Puss in Boots finally comes out. In the story, Jack and Jill have the magic beans and Humpty Dumpty, with the aid of Ms. Kitty Soft-paws, convinces his old friend Puss in Boots to help him steal the beans so they can climb the beanstalk to get to the golden eggs. Never mind that Humpty Dumpty and Puss in Boots had a falling out years ago, or that Jack and Jill are completely preoccupied by their squabbling over whether or not to have a child - and regardless that Puss in Boots is a wanted cat who's sworn off his thieving ways, and Kitty Softpaws is a cat burglar who works alone…
Better Way to Enjoy Puss in Boots - Backup DVD to MPEG2
Besides going to theater when it released, tons of Puss fans are now inclined to buy a DVD to watch it again. DVD, without any doubts, is the mainstream form to maintain the perfect quality of original movies. But use another angle, you can also collect or watch the movie by copying DVDs to MPEG2, and the advantages are obvious:
1. Make a digital copy of Puss in Boots and watch the main movie directly.
2. Supported by almost any mainstream software player.
3. Save storage space.
4. Enjoy original video/audio quality.
Choose a Right DVD Decrypting Program
As you may know, DreamWorks's DVD is protected differently from common commercial DVDs. Take Puss in Boots DVD as example, it got 99 titles which means to prevent pirate and commercial use, and a regular DVD to DVD decrypter can always pick the wrong ones simply crash. However BDlot DVD Clone Ultimate can handle this problem properly. It is the up-to-the-minute DVD clone software and can conquer all DVD protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, SONY ARccOS, Rip-Guard, Disney X-DRM etc. So BDlot DVD Clone Ultimate can accurately find the right titles of Puss in Boots DVD automatically, without any error message, crashes.
How to Copy Puss in Boots to MPEG2
Things you need:
a windows-installed computer, Puss in Boots DVD, BDlot DVD Clone Ultimate.
Simple steps to copy:
- Download BDlot DVD Clone Ultimate and install it, then run it.
- Insert Puss in Boots DVD into your DVD-ROM and the program will detect it automatically.
- Select 'Copy to Single MPEG2', and choose the destination (target file) in your computer to save the copied Puss in Boots MPEG2.
- Click 'Run' to start copying DVD to single MPEG2 file. When it is done, you're your Puss in Boots MPEG2 in the destination folder.